• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

itching

zigzag| dta

Bluelighter
this is kinda weird, but my whole body itches.

constantly, but its most prevelant in the mornings.

anybody got any ideas on how to treat this or get rid of it?

have you started using a new detergent or new sheets? could be something in your bed if it's all over and mostly in the morning.

Itching has to do with the nerves, it is neurological most times (unless you have some other problem). If you don't have any allergies (have also a blood test), I would say use a loofah under a shower, it will assist the superficial nerves, but purchase a hand held massager with a long handle so that you can use yourself, with different gadgets, and use it! It helps a lot!!!
Make sure it is not something else, but most times it is nerve related/neurological.

What about taking a Benedril at night, (they make you sleepy) and see if gives relief. I use the topical lotion with good results.

Do you mean morning like 8-9am when you wake up or 3am before bed?

Anywhere in particular (hands, feet?)

its beengoing on for like a week or so now. its worst on my thighs and torso. last night it was so bad i could barely sleep.
i drink a lot of water and shower daily.

this fucking sucks, going to the dr is my last resort, cuz i dont like docs

could be scabies although that usually hits hands and feet and is most prevalent at night. Any marks/welts in the itchy areas?

Could be bed bugs or mites, especially if you have pets. I think those are small enough to get into the mattress so changing your sheets might not be enough. Try sleeping somewhere else and seeing if that helps at all. Are there any marks or redness on your body? (Aside from the normal irritation that comes with scratching)

you could try using Pinetarsol soap in the shower to relieve the itching good luck hope you find out what it is. would suck if it was bed bugs!

did tou eve have a diagnosis for this? i have skin itching alot it seems to be anxiety related but since this pist it's become commonly known to be associated with such, actually hoping there's a medical reason rather than nerves like skin dryness from something- it's been linked to diabetes and much more, i've scratched uncontrollably when i was using but this seems different entirely as maybe us yours? thank you